We’d love for you to visit us on Sunday mornings!
- Opening worship starts at 10:30am and we’ll praise God with music for about 30 minutes
- We have a teaching from the Bible (30-40 minutes)
- Following the teaching, those who would like to receive prayer are invited forward as we sing a final song. Someone on our prayer team will ask if they can pray for you individually
As part of our worship, we accept a tithe and offering at the end of our worship period. If you are visiting us and Vineyard is not yet your home, please do not feel obligated to give. This is just another part of our worship as we give back to the Church a portion of what God has blessed us with.
Our youngest members are always welcome in our services, but we also offer some special areas just for children.
- Our Mom’s Room for our tiniest children is available throughout the service just off our sanctuary. Moms can let their infants play or sleep as they sit in a rocker and watch the service on TV.
- Our Nursery for children infant through age two. We have a paid staff person who cares for kids in our nursery. They’ll have lots of age-appropriate fun as parents enjoy the service.
- Our Preschool Class for children from 2 to 6 meets upstairs. Each class period includes a Bible lesson and a snack.
- Our Elementary Kids Program for children in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. Each class period includes Bible lessons, crafts, snacks, and games.