- Events on May 24, 2013Guys' Night (Hosted by Family Small Group)Starts: 6:30 pmEnds: May 24, 2013 - 8:30 pmLocation: The Carters' (646 S Wildan)Description: Vineyard Guys (and their friends) are invited to the Carters' for an evening of fellowship, fun, and discussion.
- Events on June 2, 2013AwakenStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: June 2, 2013 - 8:00 pmLocation: At the ChurchDescription: We meet at Awaken to hear about the church’s current vision and needs, seek God through prayer and praise, and ask Him to release the gifts of His Spirit on our community. Join us!
- Events on June 9, 2013Parent Meeting (after church)Starts: 12:30 pmEnds: June 9, 2013 - 1:30 pmLocation: At the ChurchDescription: Parents, please join us for a super-quick meeting to talk about how the church can better serve your family.
The early Church routinely met in small, private assemblies in addition to meeting all together in the Temple. At Springfield Vineyard, we believe that small groups are the best place to form relationships, explore the Bible, seek God’s will, and to pray in a way that honors and obeys the Holy Spirit.
While our groups’ schedules, styles, and content of each small group vary, every group is focused on following God no matter where He leads and serving people no matter where they are.
Check out our list of small groups to find one that matches your schedule and needs, and feel free to jump in!
The Monday Night Group: Mondays from 6:30-8:00pm
1248 S Ferguson
Led by Bill Sundwall
Join us for discussion, fellowship, and service. Bring a snack and a friend.
Prayer Lunch at Missouri State University: Thursdays from 12-1pm
Plaster Student Union, room 310
Led by Ryan Reed (contact me)
Bring your lunch and pray for the campus and students.
Family Small Group: Fridays from 6-8pm
3730 S. Oak
Led by Erin McGuire
Join us as we seek God together with our kids! Bring a side or snack to share.
The Brunch Bunch: 1st and 3rd Saturdays at 10:00am
2128 S. Florence
Led by Robert and Tanya Parker (contact us)
We eat, drink coffee, sing, and study the Bible. Our purpose is to worship God with all areas of our lives.
At the Vineyard, we often say, “Everyone gets to play.” You don’t have to be an expert on prayer to join the prayer team, and you don’t have to be amazing with children to teach Kids’ Ministry. We believe God can work through anyone who is willing to serve and listen to His Spirit.
- Pray: The Vineyard prayer team prays regularly for God’s blessing on the church, our services, and our members. At the end of each week’s gathering, we invite anyone up to receive prayer, and we pray individually with those who respond.
- Worship: The Worship team leads us in praise and worship songs every week. We believe the Spirit moves powerfully when we connect to God with song.
- Teach: We have a great group of teachers who are passionate about helping our kids connect with Jesus. Kids programs take place during Sunday Morning service
- Serve: Whether we pour a cup of coffee, put out signs, take the offering, share the announcements, or smile and meet someone new, we try to make everyone feel welcome on Sunday mornings.
For more information about helping with any of our ministries, Contact Us.